CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: GROUP EXECUTIVE: MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONSGGDA Web Admin
(FIVE YEARS FIXED-TERM CONTRACT WITH THREE MONTHS’ PROBATION, GRADE E5, SALARY PACKAGE NEGOTIABLE TOTAL COST OF EMPLOYMENT PER ANNUM)
The Gauteng Growth and Development Agency (GGDA) is the implementing arm of the Gauteng Department of Economic Development. The GGDA is a group of companies made up of a Holding company and four subsidiaries i.e.
• Automotive Supply Park t/a Automotive Industry Development Centre (AIDC)
• The Innovation Hub (TIH)
• Constitution Hill (ConHill)
• Gauteng Industrial Development Zone (GIDZ)
The successful incumbent will be reporting to the Group Chief Executive Officer (GCEO); he/she will be expected to amongst others execute the following tasks:
• Develop and implement the Group Communications and Marketing Strategy to guide the marketing, communications activities and programmes within GGDA Group of Companies.
• Without outsourcing the responsibility, develop and draft media, marketing and communication strategies for GGDA.
• Develop and execute on divisional strategy and operational plan aligned to the Group Corporate Strategy.
• Lead and manage the division in line with the approved policies, applicable laws and the delegated authority by facilitate resource availability for operational effectiveness.
• Work with internal and stakeholders to ensure alignment of activities and also economies of scale principles are applied where possible.
• Significant experience in investment and destination marketing strategy for the Group
• Oversee media monitoring and establish relations with media to ensure positive reporting of GGDA.
• Foster a high-performance corporate culture within Division that promotes ethical practices and encourages individual integrity, accountability, and social responsibility.
AS MINIMUM APPLICANTS, SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
• Post Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or ralated;
• 5 – 10 years’ experience in Strategic senior and Executive Management Level and within the Marketing or Public Relations or Communications environment.
• Knowledge of strategic promotions, marketing, communications and public relations.
• Experience of project and programme management.
Applications must be accompanied by a curriculum vitae, certified copies of qualifications and certified copies of identity documentation.
Preference will be given to people with disabilities, women and previously disadvantaged individuals to promote Employment Equity within the group
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within three months of the closing date, please regard your application as having been unsuccessful.
The closing date for applications is 02 August 2021 at 12:00HRS and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Enquiries and submissions should be addressed to email@example.com
Download – PDF