WHY INVEST IN GAUTENG?
As South Africa’s economic powerhouse and the gateway to the African continent, Gauteng offers unparalleled investment and business growth possibilities for your business.
Gauteng is the epicentre for growth – it is South Africa’s economic engine and an important launching pad for local and international businesses into African markets.
Good Infrastructure and Facilities
- A secure business environment with world-class logistics and supply chain networks and telecommunications infrastructure
- Home to the Johannesburg Stock Exchange – the largest stock exchange in Africa
Gateway to Africa
- Home to the state-of-the-art OR Tambo International Airport, with connectivity to over 700 worldwide destinations
- Established road and rail infrastructure to southern African countries
Largest Skills Base in South Africa
- 3 of the top 5 universities in South Africa are in Gauteng
- Knowledge centre of South Africa with an impressive concentration of research and innovation institutions
Established sectors offering economies of scale
- Automotive, BPO, Finance, Agro-processing, Mineral beneficiation, tourism
WE FAST-TRACK DOING BUSINESS
The GGDA provides a seamless one-stop-shop service aimed at unlocking investment and expansion opportunities for local and global businesses, whilst facilitating the ease of doing business.
What We Offer
Trade and Investment
- Investment attraction, promotion and facilitation
- Export development
- Business expansion, retention and after-care
- Strategic economic infrastructure that supports and facilitates radical economic transformation and the reindustrialization of Gauteng
Business Intelligence and Research
- Economic Research, Economic Information and Business Intelligence
LOOKING FOR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES?
Unlock Dynamic Investment Possibilities
Contact Us Today To Unlock The Possibilities
Insights and News from Gauteng
Although the rise of COVID-19 presented many challenges to our country in the year...
The Department of Trade, Industry, and Competition (the DTIC) in partnership with Gauteng Growth...
GGDA Plays a pivotal role in gearing Gauteng businesses for the Africa Free Continental Free Trade AreaGMC Support
The African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) is a flagship project of Agenda 2063...